back ground

Monday, February 15, 2010

Posting Block

I haven't posted in awhile. Things in my life have gotten the best of me. I am hoping soon I will be able to gather my thoughts and post about some fun things that have been floating about in my mind. As for today, I am watching my two granddaughters, Sydney and Payton. They are a joy to me. I also need to go to my Daughters Of Utah Pioneers Meeting (DUP). Then when I get home, Sydney is going to help me cut out some skirts I am going to make for her and Payton. That is my plan and I am sticking to it. Until next time. Have a good day.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!! Sounds like you are going to have a fun day with the kids - I wish I were ambitious enough to sew! I am actually at Jessica['s house today, we are going to have fun too. Have fun at DUP. Glad you are feeling better. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go through times when I don't really have much to post about, but I am glad that you are starting again. It was fun to see you yesterday and thanks again for the Valentine!!! Love always, Laura

    ReplyDelete