back ground

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Decorating

I am so excited, I found this adorable dresser at an antique store the other day and it was only $40. I have it in my dining room and this is how I decorated it for Halloween. I think it turned out so cute. The 2 windows are from Arkansas. When Heather, my daughter, lived there, they owned a home that had an old barn in the back yard and these were in it. She brought them home to me and I have been so excited to use them but I really didn't know what I wanted to do. I love how it turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!

    I can't believe it, two posts in one day!!! The dresser is so cute - just like I imagined it when we were talking about it! I can't believe you only paid $40.00 for it, what a steal. It's adorable, you really have such a knack at putting things together - I love it!

    Hugs and Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Karen. I love Halloween and Fall and all the fun we have decorating for the season.

    ReplyDelete