back ground

Monday, May 3, 2010

Make-it Monday

Well, today for make-it Monday I am going to share my recipe for homemade daily shower cleaner. It is so easy and cheap to make and I love it. And, it smells good too.
You need:
6 /12 cups of water
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1/2 cup household cleaner (I use Mrs. Bonner's magic soap, my sister introduced me to it and I love it. You can get it at health food stores)
Stir all together and spray daily after you shower.



It makes 8 cups.

 
The final product fits perfectly into a 40 oz. spray bottle with a quart left for later.

3 comments:

  1. That is cool. So does it help get rid of soap scum and hard water?
    Have a great day!!
    Love, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make that!! I've been looking for something that isn't so harsh smelling! ANd the girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting your recipe! Thanks for posting it. See you in a bit! Love you

    ReplyDelete