back ground

Thursday, December 31, 2009

A New Year!


Happy New Year!
 Every year, right before Christmas, I start getting this feeling of newness.
I feel like I want to start new things,  I want to reorganize, refresh, renew. 
It is always a good feeling to me. 
This past year has been a hard year for me. It has been one of acceptance of change
and trying to understand things that I cannot change. But it was a good year.
I have a very loving family that supports me and we love each other. 
We have been healthy and happy
and that means so much. 
I am going to try so hard this year to be a better person,
to be happier, but also to enjoy life and to become closer to my
Heavenly Father and my savior, Jesus Christ.

In my living room I have a that I will display below. 
It says: 
"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths you take,
But by the moments that take your breath away." 
I hope you all have moments that take your breath away,
I hope you cherish them. I know I will. 


This is my wish for all of you that read my blog, 
all of you that I love dearly.


When you are lonely, I wish you Love!
When you're down, I wish you Joy!
When you're troubled, I wish you Peace!
When things seem empty, I wish you Hope!
Have a Happy New Year!
This bright New Year is given to me to live each day with zest, to daily grow and try to be my highest and my best!-William Arthur Ward

 Happy New Year My Dears.
Love, Karen


1 comment: