back ground

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September Morn

Wow, September already. This morning the air is cool, strong wind and clear sky. But September 1st is to soon in my opinion to feel like fall. We should have at least 3 or 4 weeks of nice weather. It is supposed to be better later this week. I hope so, Doug is taking the next 12 days off so we can get stuff done outside before Winter. This might sound strange, but I went Christmas shopping this morning. It feels good to get a few gifts out of the way and I will continue to do so each week until I am done. I am determined to be done with shopping and everything wrapped by November. Doug and I are going to the Temple in the morning than we are taking Payton to lunch and tending her while her mom goes to the Temple. That will start Doug's vacation off good. Then work, work work with some play in there. We want to go to Salt Lake to get some fruit and go for a nice drive through Logan canyon. Well, happy September, let's make it a good one.

3 comments:

  1. I agree!! But all I see is fall stuff, so it is slowly growing on me! I'm getting a little excited for the cooler weather and awesomely fun decorations!! Hope you guys get lots done and have fun!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I miss you too! And, I have to agree, September is too soon for Fall! I can't believe that you are already Christmas shopping, I wish I had your determination - I've always admired that about you, I guess some would call it "Taylor disposition" - but I call it "determination"!

    I thought about calling you to see if I could come and run a few loads of laundry, but I had things I needed check the garden and finish up a few things at home, thank you anyway...:0)

    Payton is such a little doll, I'll bet you had fun with her! I can't believe how much she has grown!

    We have had fun - I love being here with them and I know how hard to have someone watch Averi, so, I'm so glad I can. I'm exhausted, I forget how much work our girls do!! Upside . . . I sleep great!

    I'm so glad that Doug is taking some time off to help you! You are both so busy, and time does have a way of catching up to us - before we know it we will be shoveling snow! The Logan Canyon is so beautiful this time of year, have a wonderful time! TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM!

    Love you,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! You are so organized!! I want to be more like you!!

    ReplyDelete