back ground

Monday, August 10, 2009


Well, today is Monday and I am so far behind in everything. I have decided to get caught up. I have a ton of items on my to do list, but the first one is to pick raspberries. I haven't picked since Thursday and I know there are so many. We went Huckleberry picking on Saturday night up past Kelly Canyon Ski Area. Wow! There are so many. We got 1/2 gallon. Heather, Ricky, Kyle, Michelle, Doug and I went. It was so fun. When we got back into town, we were at a stop light. It just turned green and Doug took his foot off the brake and we felt a huge bank. An 18 year old girl was texting and ran into us. Luckily no one was hurt and the cars got minimal damage. Don't text and drive. It is so stupid.

1 comment:

  1. Karen,
    I'm so grateful that you are ok! I know how horrible it is to hit - thank goodness everyone was ok. I hope your day gets better - I'm so jealous of your huckleberries! They look beautiful! Have a great day - see you tomorrow!
    Check out my new blog at sweetheartsinlife@blogspot.com - this if fun!
    Love, Barb

    ReplyDelete